Westerra Equipment has been selling, renting, and fixing equipment for over 100 years. We also train people in all corners of British Columbia on how to operate machinery safely and effectively. From forklifts to skid steers, excavators, loaders, and dump trucks, Westerra Equipment services industries such as warehousing, milling, construction, forestry, recycling, and more with their equipment needs. Join our award-winning company and experience working at a Gold Certified Canada’s Best Managed Company and one of BC’s Top Employers.
This position is responsible for a variety of Customer Service tasks and assists with Inventory Control. As this is a multifaceted position, you will have the opportunity to work with a small team and help to support both internal and external customers in our state-of-art facility in the Abbotsford branch.
This position is part-time and is approximately 20 hours per week.
- Managing Daily OEM Emergency orders;
- Tracking Emergency Orders, Freight Allocation, and Receiving Emergency Orders;
- Submitting Shortages, Damage, Returns documentation to OEM (SDR Process);
- Reconciliation of SDR credits, Managing Core Returns, and Reconciliation of Core Return Credits;
- New Parts Bin Allocation;
- Assist in Inventory & Inventory Prep – Be available and participate in yearly inventory;
- Facilitating Annual Parts Returns to OEM’s;
- Parts Warranty Claim Management;
- Parts Setup/Creation;
- Facilitate Obsolete Parts Markdown and help manage the process;
- Purchasing Stock Orders, and Backorder Management;
- Help Manage Customer/Shop/Road Order Pickup shelf;
- Invoicing/credits review, and Manage, Code & Review Invoices;
- Milestone Entry in Soft base;
- Cycle Count;
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 2-4 years experience in an administrative capacity;
- High School Diploma;
- OR a combination of education and experience;
- Excellent general computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel);
- Able to learn and utilize operating database;
- Excellent attention to detail and a positive attitude, with good interpersonal skills;
Who We Are: Our people are at the core of what we do. We take the time to hire the right people who share our five core values, train them, coach them, and reward them for their successes.
- Build Trust – Build trust with others and & each other.
- Be a Team Player – Commit to working together to win.
- Be Customer Focused – “Wow” customers so they become “Raving Fans”.
- Support Community – Care for our people, our community, and the planet.
- Deliver Results – Know what you need to do and get it done.
Due to the volume of applicants, only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted. Thank you for exploring career opportunities with Westerra Equipment.