Westerra Equipment, as part of Wesgroup Equipment, has been named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, BC’s Top Employers and Canada's Top Small and Medium Employers for three years in a row! We are a great place to work where individual effort is recognized.
We are currently looking for a Parts Person to join our team in Abbotsford. Our Parts people are key to the success of our business – customer service oriented, flexible and dynamic, willing to go above and beyond in their everyday interactions. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Professional communication via phone, email and in person with customers
- Supports the Parts Department including the shipping & receiving of inventory, lookup and sourcing of parts and opening and closing of invoices, core and warranty returns
- When working the parts counter, follows prescribed cash, credit, and cheque procedures of the dealership.
- Processes cores, warranties, and new return merchandise as required at a point of sale.
- Maintains the retail sale floor and displays to meet or exceed the dealerships standards
- Assists in keeping parts department, inventory warehouse and shipping & receiving clean and orderly
- Attends training as prescribed by management to maintain proficiency in his/her job description
- Demonstrates a positive team attitude with a willingness to learn
- Uses dealership equipment and resources safely and proficiently.
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in an Automotive/Industrial parts department an asset but not required
- Above average computer skills to include: Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, knowledge of Softbase operating system preferred but not required
- Knowledge of warehouse and material inventory controls, procedures and practices an asset
- Physical capabilities necessary to perform the duties of the position. Able to lift in excess of 60lbs.
- Valid B.C. Driver's License with safe driving record. Must be able to produce a driver’s abstract upon request
- Completion of Grade 12 supplemented by related training and experience
- Red Seal Parts Ticket will be considered an asset
Who are we? People matter – a lot. Our culture is friendly, collaborative and we have each other’s backs. No one works in isolation. Everyone matters. For your drive, hard work, and cool head we offer competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, opportunities to grow and a great work experience.
Due to the volume of applicants, please accept our apologies in advance, as only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in our company. Thank you for exploring career opportunities with Westerra Equipment.